This role is for someone interested in being the first hire on the demand gen/growth hacking team.
What we expect:
- 20 hours of deep work every week
What you’ll do:
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize the demand generation and pipeline acceleration strategy across Hatrio's channels—online and owned.
- Establish and manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off.
- Work with the founders to drive initiatives that maximize customer acquisition
- Own key objectives across lead generation, pipeline creation, funnel efficiency, and ROI metrics; continuously test, measure, learn and innovate to fuel scale and growth
- Leverage multiple channels (including upcoming and newly developed channels) and program tactics, including but not limited to: database and nurture email, paid acquisition, real-time web personalization, retargeting, and more.
- Proven/documented performance in demand generation, performance marketing, or growth. Experience in B2B is a big plus
- Bias towards action and growth hacker mentality
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in email marketing, analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgment
- Experience leading multi-channel digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, social, email, content marketing, conversion rate optimization)
- Strong communication and project management skills to be able to manage and train junior team members
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Being able to build simple landing pages, either by coding up from scratch or utilizing platforms such as Wordpress, Wix, or any popular/established no-code platform
- Experience with sales end to end, from generating leads to getting contracts signed
Your application has been successfully submitted.